With MyTreeKeeper, you can identify all of the trees (ash trees and otherwise) on your property and in the adjacent public rights-of-way. Is there an ash tree on your property OR adjacent to it in the public right-of-way? Please Be a Smart Ash and begin getting a plan in place NOW. (NOTE: Permits are required prior to the removal or planting of any right-of-way trees. Permits can be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
To identify your trees using MyTreeKeeper, simply:
- Enter your address in the search bar in the upper left-hand portion of the screen
- Click the “Filters” button in the upper right-hand portion of the map. The “Filters” menu will open to the right of the icon.
- From that menu, click the “Ash trees” button to illuminate ash trees on your property or adjacent to it in the public right-of-way. (NOTE: Please be patient while MyTreeKeeper illuminates these ash trees. It may take up to 1 minute to load.)
- Click on the tree icons on and around your property to identify the tree type (NOTE: All ash trees will be illuminated in yellow)
- For a guide to all the icons on the map, click the “Legends” button located on the same menu where you found the “Filters” button.
- Because of the massive amount of data collected by the Office of the City Forester and included in this map, there may be some delays while it loads. Thanks in advance for your patience.
- MyTreeKeeper is best used on a desktop. It may not function on some mobile devices.
- Tree inventory is still underway in Southeast Denver, so some data may not currently be available.